December 8, 2012

Go Vintage for Prom

Photobucket
A-line high neck floor length chiffon zipper prom dress c/o EDRESSY.COM
- Lace patterned waist belt from Romwe
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I got this gorgeous dress in the color lavender and what I love about the Edressy site is that they custom make the dress to fit every curve of your body. So, they basically took my bust, waist, hip measurement as well as my height & weight. Now isn't that great? a dress that is tailor made to fit you exactly how you want  a dress to fit you?

Also, I was quite surprised with the quality because it was actually made fairly well & I love the flowy chiffon material that came along with this dress. The pleats were also a major plus because it added the vintage feel to it.

Now, even though I graduated high school about 6 years ago, if I could ever go back again in time, I would definitely rock this dress to my senior prom.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gorgeous pleated details
PhotobucketPhotobucket
FRONT & BACK DETAIL VIEW
PhotobucketPhotobucket
FRONT VIEW

4 comments:

  1. Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was
    super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly
    enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog
    writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for newbie blog writers? I'd definitely
    appreciate it.
    Here is my blog ... android tablet pc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article.
    Many thanks for providing these details.
    My page: lanautica.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece of writing is really a nice one it assists new net users, who are wishing in
    favor of blogging.
    Take a look at my web blog the truth teller show

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! Do you know if they make any
    plugins to help with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
    not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share.
    Kudos!
    My page ; Luis Souto ecommerce projects handled brokerage

    ReplyDelete