October 1, 2012

Haughty by Nature


Photobucket
Reclaimed floral silk dress- EBV  I  Black sandals c/o Sammy Dress  I  Knit cardigan- thrifted  I  Vintage waist belt- thrifted I
Black satchel- TJMaxx  I  Black watch- Ebay  I  Round frames c/o 80's Purple
Photobucket
(Got these adorable sandals for such a great deal! it was only less that $20 at Sammy Dress & come to think of it, the quality is pretty good as well, which makes me a very happy camper!!!)

In today's look, I just decided to wear this pretty awesome reclaimed floral silk dress along with a knit cardi & sandals. It's crazy because usually around this time (early October) it gets a little chilly and starts to to pour a bit already, but none of that has happened thus far. This global warming or whatever it is that's going on with the climate changes, or rather lack of change is seriously messing with my transitional to fall fashion lol! Needless to say, California is still stuck on that "spring wardrobe" weather. Although, I'm very much looking forward to fall already, there's really nothing we can do to dictate mother nature to maybe fast forward the season already.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photography by: Dianne & Nikki Sison

No comments:

Post a Comment