October 28, 2012

FALL in love with stripes


Photobucket
Wine red wrap dress c/o LOVE  I  Stripe blazer c/o Asoya  I  Disco pants- GoJane  I  Heel less platforms- GoJane  I  
Maddox hand bag c/o UUMI  I  Chainmail belt- thrifted  I  Heart charm necklace- thrifted  I  Irregular necklace c/o Blue Vanilla  I
Claw cuff c/o OASAP  I  Multichain bracelet- F21  I  Purple Goddess ring c/o Lotus Mendes  I  Boulder ring- F21  I 

Photobucket
Photobucket
FASHION FOCUS: TOUCH OF STRIPE
In today's outfit, it consists of this beautiful wine wrap dress paired with a simple but chic stripe blazer. In my honest opinion, everyone should have their very own pair of stripe blazer, or any type of printed blazer for that matter. It not only completes your look but it adds more depth to your entire ensemble. 
This season, don't be afraid to wear your colors and prints out as often as you would like because "trends" are just merely a fashion guide, it's not meant to be followed entirely. As cliche as it sounds, some fashion rules are just meant to be broken. You don't have to settle for  dull and boring colors this season just because it's cold. Mix your prints, add a splash of color to your outfit and over accessorize if you want to. Trends for the season might dictate the fashion world, but only yourself could dictate your own personal style ;) 
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment