September 30, 2012

Turn neON


Photobucket
Neon green knit cut out sweater- Lulus  I  White skinnies c/o Skinny Jeans  I  Neon yellow pumps- GoJane  I  Bag- TJMaxx I
Vogue (white) necklace- Nu Sans Bijoux  I  Gold heart charmed necklace- thrifted  I  Gold watch- eBay  I  
Stackable chevron rings, Gold boulder ring- F21  I   Wooden beads- Veev  I  Juicy Couture friendship bracelet
Photobucket
There is nothing subtle about today's outfit. I wanted to go neon on neon with both my top and my footwear,  so I decided to wear white skinny jeans rather than a dark wash denim or even dark leggings. This then, allows the entire ensemble to look rather sophisticated without necessarily wearing "formal wear." I also used gold tone accessories to give the outfit an overall classy yet clean appeal.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photography by Dianne Sison

No comments:

Post a Comment