September 16, 2012

Pleated


Photobucket
Pleated collar pink shirt-Romwe  I  High waist denim skirt- Ross  I  Tan & spiked platform pumps- Lulus.com  I  Tights- Target
Yellow skinny belt- Forever 21  I  Woven purse- Joan & Jesula  I  Regina necklace- Indie People

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Today's Sunday Chic look consists of a pleated collared top that I bought from Romwe.com paired with a high waist dark wash denim skirt and some spiked nude pumps. Since the colors are all a little neutral I decided to add a pop of color by using my yellow skinny waist belt.
This look is extremely feminine but the spikes on my heels add a bit of edge to it. It's sophisticated and modest at the same time. This look can be worn on Sundays for church or dinner parties.
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment