September 19, 2012

Lazy, Comfy, Cozy


Photobucket
Leopard curved hemline t-shirt c/o OASAP  I  Brown leggings- Forever 21  I  Minnetonka boots (gifted by the BF)  I
Red nautical chiffon scarf- Forever 21  I  Orange beanie- thrifted  I  Sunglasses- Fashion Dist., LA
Photobucket
Today was another lazy day! I seriously did not feel like getting out of bed, but of course I had to. So, instead of worrying about what to wear and take my time, I just decided to go for the obvious choice with a huge shirt, and when I say huge, I meant to way was gargantuan. Seriously, this shirt is so huge but I love it for many reasons and one of them is because it is super comfortable. Plus, I hate shirts that are too tight on my body as I feel extremely constricted in them. But, I digress! Along with this shirt, I am of course wearing, what else? leggings!!! Leggings are like my go-to when it comes to comfy bottoms and I don't care what all of you anti-leggings people think ;)
I also brought along this chiffon anchor print scarf for a little pop of color in my outfit as well as my go-to thrifted orange beanie which I stole/ borrowed from my little sister. Then, I just put on my finge Minnetonka boots and I was out the door just in time for class.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
"Spring" cleaned even though it's technically not Spring anymore. Nonetheless, I decided to snap a quick photo of my tiny collection. I am seriously thinking of getting a bigger storage/organizer for all of these babies. I am running out of room in my own room >_< (and I didn't even realized that I have this much black shoes until I lined it up in order of color)
Photobucket
Photos by Dianne Sison

No comments:

Post a Comment