September 15, 2012

CAMPAIGN: Rescue animals by shopping

ADVERT

I know this may be a whole different topic considering the fact that my blog is entirely dedicated to fashion and my personal style. However, I being an animal lover and an advocate to such causes, I decided to dedicate this one post to a special charity that will combine both fashion and my love for animals. This special organization is called Rescue Paw Foundation and they are currently teaming up with Threadflip.com for a special week to raise funds by shopping for designer brands at up to 70% off and the best thing about it all is that 100% of the proceeds will benefit the Rescue Paw Foundation as well as the shelters and rescue animals all over the US. 

The last day to shop is tomorrow, 
September 16, 2012; 12am PST.

So, please help and show your support for this special cause because if you aren't aware of the stats, every year in the U.S., between 9 to 11 million animals die in shelters and many more are abandoned by their owners each day. It's such a sad sad truth and knowing this, it really just breaks my heart considering the fact that I too have 2 loving dogs. 

Both Nash (pomeranian-chihuhahua) & Chloe (yorkie-schnauzer) are sort of like rescue dogs. We bought Nash through pennysaver for $100, and when we got him, he was filled with ticks, fleas and had worms =/ and my dad found Chloe in the streets. However, these two amazing loves of my life has brought so much joy and happiness in our home and I could not imagine our lives without them. 

So, please show your support by shopping!!!

Some brands include, Chloe, Pour la Victoire, Topshop, H&M, Hudson, Bebe, Michelle and more.

Some of my favorites from the site:
Photobucket

Also, please feel free to watch this video on how fashion and this special organization are teaming up.


1 comment:

  1. This design is spectаcular! Үou certainlу knoω how to keeρ a reader amused.
    Betweеn уour wit and your ѵideοѕ, I
    was аlmοst mоved to start mу oωn blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Wonderful job. I гeаlly loνeԁ what you had to
    ѕay, anԁ more thаn that, how you presented it.
    Too cοol!

    mу pаgе :: Geoland Authors

    ReplyDelete