September 21, 2012

Blazzzzzers


Photobucket
Camel boyfriend blazer- F21  I  Museum Craft Design tee- SF Fashion Show  I  Skinny Jeans- Ross  I  Blue Oxford heels- Ross
Maddox handbag- UUMI  I  Strip silk scarf- thrifted  I  Pink Goddess ring c/o Lotus Medes  I  Gold boulder ring- F21  I
Belt buckle ring c/o OASAP  I  Multi chain bracelet- F21  I  Watch- Ebay  I  Juicy Couture friendship bracelet  I  Bead bracelet- Veev
Photobucket
FASHION FOCUS: BOYFRIEND BLAZER
Blazers are a great piece to wear to make something so simple and casual appear more well thought of and put together. In this look, I'm just wearing a regular print tee with the words "Museum Craft Design" which came in a goodie bag from a fashion show that I went to in San Francisco earlier this year. I then paired it with my favorite dark wash skinnies and navy oxford heels. I also added this stripe silk scarf that I thrifted a couple of years ago to just add a subtle pop of color to my outfit.
Since this California weather is barely transitioning to the fall season, blazers are a perfect item to keep you warm in the day and night time without making you incredibly stuffy.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photos by: Dianne Sison

No comments:

Post a Comment