August 5, 2012

Mixing it up


Photobucket
Denim studded vest -sister's closet  I  Coral sleeveless top- thrifted  I  Cheetah print harem pants- Ross  I  Neon heels- GoJane  
Skinny waist belt, Vintage clutch- thrifted  I  Points necklace- LYLIF  I  Heart charm necklace- thrifted  I  Goddess Rings- Lotus Mendes
Anoinette Lee Designs Morse Code bracelet  I   Juicy Couture bracelet  I  Veev bracelet  I  Black & gold watch- Ebay  
Belt buckle ring, Saranghae ring- OASAP  I  Silver ring -boutique in LA  
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
FASHION FOCUS: COLOR/PRINT BLOCKING
Today's "Sunday-funday" outfit consists of color/print blocking. By incorporating a bright colored top, wild print bottoms and another bright colored pair of killer heels. And as always, over-accessorizing is a must for me, so stack and layer on the gold. It's ok if you mix different colored metals as it adds more depth to your look. I also finished off this look by adding a light washed denim vest with a few studs on both pockets. It not only makes this outfit less "glamorous" and more casual but gives it that edgy feel to it.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment