August 14, 2012

Denim on Denim


Studded denim vest- my sister's closet  I  Floral bustier- Kfashionhouse  I  Denim skinnies- Ross  I  Gold tip flats- OASAP
Faux fur trim satchel- TJMaxx  I   "OOLONG blackcateye sunglasses c/o Giant Vintage  I  Givenchy signiture brooch  I
Watch- Ebay  I  Yellow bolo cord bracelet- Ettika  I  Juicy Coututre bracelet  I  Veev bracelet  I  Rings- OASAP, XXI and Ebay
Photobucket
FASHION FOCUS: DENIM ON DENIM
This trend might have been on the fashion faux pas list a few years back, but hey! look where it's at now. In today's look, I incorporated two shades of denim. One that is a lighter wash used as a vest and  the other considerably darker wash denim used on my bottom half. This then creates depth to the entire look without looking like a patchwork of denim fabric. 
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Even though it was 103 degrees today~ it just looked so beautiful to take pictures at the park.
Photobucket
My little sister and I rocking our Giant Vintage sunnies.
(I'm wearing the OOLONG cat eye sunnies in black & she's wearing the BIG HEARTS in black)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Love my recent sunnies haul from Giant Vintage?
 Enter code: "LOLLY25" to receive a special 25% off discount for all sunglasses at Giant Vintage --> http://www.giantvintage.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment