August 12, 2012

Boots are made for walking


Photobucket
Tangerine cardigan, floral skirt- thrifted  I  Combat boots- Ross  I  Nude pink tank- XXI  I  Multi-chain cross necklace- Icing  
Rings -XXI, Lotus Mendes, OASAP, Ebay  I  "OOLONG blackcateye sunglasses c/o Giant Vintage
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cat eye sunnies from Giantvintage.com
PhotobucketPhotobucket
HAUL HAUL HAUL!
Amazing and affordable sunglasses from Giantvintage.com
Photobucket

Are you just as obsessed with sunglasses as me?? If so, be sure to take advantage of this amazing discount code to receive a great deal on none other than sunglasses.
 Enter code: "LOLLY25" to receive a special 25% off discount for all sunglasses at Giant Vintage --> http://www.giantvintage.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

    My webpage african mango australia

    ReplyDelete