August 15, 2012

Back to School


Photobucket
Rose pink silk button up- thrifted  I  DIY Guess shorts  I  Canvas laceups- GoJane  I  Vintage necklace- EBV  I  
Cheetah studded leather backpack c/o OASAP  I  Punk wing shaped earrings c/o OASAP  I  Gold plated belt- thrifted  I
Multi layered chain bracelet- XXI  I  Rings: Lotus Mendes Goddess Rings (yellow) & Irregular shaped ring- XXI
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
FASHION FOCUS: BRINGING BACKPACKS BACK
I don't know about you guys but I have not worn a backpack since middle school-ish days and ever since then, I have always worn a handbag or satchel/ book bag to school. But lately, I've been loving the look of these fashionable backpacks. Not only is it incredibly spacious but it's amazing in the style department as well. It's different because of the style and fabrics that were used! It's not your typical Jansport hence, it could be worn by anyone who wants to be more fashionable without looking ridiculous or better yet, like a 4th grader.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Backpack & earrings are from OASAP.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment