July 6, 2012

Favorite trend of the season




TREND ALERT: HIGH LOW/ GALAXY PRINT
So, this post might be a little late since we've been seeing these "trends" practically everywhere for the past i don't know how long now. But, I just want to say how much I love this particular trend right now. The combination of the galaxy print with the high low hem is simply amazing! To be honest, the reason why I love this look so much is because it's unconventional with its unique print and irregular hem, in a way it's the closest you can get to looking futuristic without looking like a crazy alien, you know what I mean? Anyway, as I have mentioned earlier, I know this trend is not entirely new to most of us, better yet, all of us. But, I've always loved pieces that stand out without being an over-kill.

What do you guys think about a high low galaxy print dress?
Would you rock it?
Check out more of these dresses at: www.joliemoi.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment