July 2, 2012

Cobalt


Photobucket
Jack by BB Dakota Kimono Dress c/o Shoppalu  I  Gladiator wedges- Lulus  I  Maddox handbag c/o UUMI  I  
Lace bib necklace -thrifted I Braided belt -Forever 21  I  Round frames c/o 80's Purple 
PhotobucketPhotobucket
FASHION FOCUS: COBALT
The color, cobalt is not entirely the season's "color of the moment" but I just love how versatile this color could be. It could technically be worn anytime of the season, of course with the right accessories. Anyway, I've always had a thing for this color just because it's bold and never understated. I love how it could bring an outfit to life without overdoing it in the process. Cobalt is indeed a fun color to wear regardless of the season.
Photobucket
Yes, I got another hair cut! I decided to do #3 instead of my usual #8. But, as soon as I got home, I decided I wanted to go a little shorter so I asked my little brother to use #2 for the shaved side of my hair. 


Btw, make sure you don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE to win $50 worth of clothing and accessories at The Phrenzy.






#teenvogue

No comments:

Post a Comment