June 10, 2012

The limelight


Photobucket
Jones New York floral top- thrifted  I  Limelight skirt -TUSC  I  Nude wedges -Bettyshoe  I  Round frames -80's purple  I
Claw cuff -OASAP  I  Yves Saint Laurent inspired ring- The Phrenzy I  Heart charm necklace -thrifted  I Watch -Ebay  I
Yellow bolo cord bracelet -Ettika  I  Juicy Couture friendship bracelet -Ruelala  I  Wood beads -Veev  I  Rings -LA


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
FASHION FOCUS: PLEATS
Pleats on skirts not only add texture but it also exudes femininity into the garment and the entire look. So, with my limelight skirt that I got from TUSC boutique, I decided to pair it with a darker floral sheer top along with some nude wedges to create longer and slimmer legs. I also over accessorized as always, so there's really nothing new to that. 
This look can be worn at almost any casual occasion and if you want to wear a bright pleated skirt such as the one that I'm wearing to a more formal event, all you have to do is change the top and shoes and you're definitely good to go. 
To me, having at least one pleated skirt regardless of its color, length or material used will complete your Spring and Summer seasons.
Photobucket


#teenvogue

No comments:

Post a Comment