April 1, 2012

Gold & Salmon


Photobucket
Ivory button up -Thrifted  I  Salmon sleeveless button up -Ann Taylor  I  Black leggings -7senses  I
Shearling lace up boots -Ross  I  Yellow brief case satchel -Bettyshoe.com  I  Gold Choker -LYLIF.com  I
Gold belt -Thrifted  I  Round frames -80's Purple  I  Rose gold watch -Ebay  I  Bracelets -Juicy, Veeve, Friendship


PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
FASHION FOCUS: GOLD ACCENTS 
Today's outfit is a little more simpler than my other usual outfits that I put together. In this look, I put on together a solid ivory button up underneath a salmon sleeveless button up blouse and layered the two for a bit of contrast in the color department. I then added some gold accessories like my gold metal choker that I've been loving lately as well as my fabulous thrifted gold belt to singe the waist. Now, when it comes to minimalist looks, I find it best to accessorize with huge statement pieces that will bring more life and extra oomph to your outfit. In my case, to add some color and texture, I decided to go with gold accents that will not only bring in more light to my outfit but also make it more sophisticated and put together. I also included a bright yellow brief case-like satchel as an extra pop of color to make the look more fun and casual at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment