March 23, 2012

Walking down memory lane


Photobucket
J. Crew cardigan -Thrifted  I  Distressed denim top -Thrifted  I  Floral skirt -F21  I  Patent Leather Boots -OASAP
Gold choker -LYLIF  I  Skinny waist belt -Thrifted  I  Tights -Kushyfoot  I  Bag -Kocosky  I  Watch -Ebay
Round frames -80's Purple  I  Bracelets -Juicy Couture, Friendship bracelet, Veeve
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
FASHION FOCUS: PATENT LEATHER BOOTS
This season, we see a lot of these past trends brought back to life. For instance, patent leather boots were made popular back in the early 90's by British footwear, Dr. Martens. These days, we see them in every possible shape, form and color. Although, mine aren't necessarily the original brand, they give me the sense of childhood just by wearing them, as I have also worn the brand when I was a child. Aside from the comfort factor that these shoes give you, I also appreciate the fact that it gives your look somewhat of a more casual and laid back feel to it. Also, depending on how you style it, it can also be dressed up as you can see on my outfit right here. I paired this white patent leather boots w/ hot pink lace and sole accents with a floral skirt and some distressed denim button up shirt and of course by accessorizing it, it completes and polishes up the whole look.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY SHABBY APPLE GIVEAWAY, TO WIN A DRESS OF YOUR CHOICE FRO SHABBY APPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment