March 9, 2012

Jewel toned


Photobucket
Forest green blazer -Thrifted  I  Berry Pink Button up - Banana Republic  I  Scarf - Thrifted
Alaska Brown Booties - Bettyshoe.com  I  Dark wash skinnes - Ross  I  Speedy Hangbag - Bettyshoe.com
Vintage leather belt - Thrifted  I  Round frames - 80's Purple


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Bettyshoe.com is actually having an end of the season sale right now, so if you're interested on the booties that I'm wearing in this post, hurry and check out bettyshoe.com now! Because guess what? these booties were originally $79.95 but because of the sale, it's now only $23.99, now if that isn't a deal, then I don't know what is.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Saw this on Pinterest and i had to read your blog! This outfit is amazing! Check my blog out if you like! :)

    Http://Chocolattesbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete