March 4, 2012

Around the dot


Polka dot shirt -Thrifted  I  Orange trousers -Thrifted  I  Red pumps -AMI Clubwear  I  Yellow satchel -Bettyshoe
Round frames -Sunglass Warehouse  I  Vintage necklace -EBV  I  Rings -F21, 50's, LA  I  Belt -Thrifted
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FASHION FOCUS: POLKA DOTS
This spring, it's all the polka dots, and the bigger the better. It's all about making a statement in a  semi-subtle way. Prints are a good way to make a boring outfit pop a little more. Also, if you're not daring enough to layer prints over prints, you can also pair them with either a loud solid color or a muted neutral substitute. In this outfit, I paired my polka dot button up with a bright orange high waist trousers, red pumps and a bright yellow satchel. Regardless whether the colors are complimentary or not, these colors will still go together because color blocking is a huge thing this spring. 
I say, don't be afraid on trying new styles or things that you originally won't even bother trying because fashion is all about breaking and bending rules and making things your own. Regardless whether you dress up to make a statement or not, I think fashion is something that shouldn't be taken seriously. Fashion is about having fun and realizing the endless possibilities to express your own individuality. 
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photography by: Dianne Sison

No comments:

Post a Comment