January 25, 2012

[VIDEO] Makeup Traincase Tour



First of all, let me start by saying that I have been a freelance makeup artist for about 6 years now (since 2006) and everything in my kit are exclusively for my clients only and this is aside from my own personal makeup collection, which by the way is far less than what I have in this kit. Also, I am by no means trying to brag or show off what I have because to be honest there's really nothing to brag about. This traincase was actually gifted to me by my boyfriend for our 2 year anniversary last year and some of the MAC brushes were from him as well. Now, as for the contents of this kit, I didn't have everything all at once. It happened gradually over the span of a few years, this is what I have accumulated, and I started building it up as I got more clients.

Also, I believe that to be a makeup artist, you do not need to use everything high-end for the reason that makeup artists don't even make as much $ as you think they do, unless they're some big shot. Makeup artists are versatile people who can work with whatever that have. Plus, there's nothing to be ashamed of, drugstore brands can be just as great or even better than some high end brands that will cost you a leg and arm.

So, I hope this kind of helps those up and coming freelance makeup artists out there who still are not sure what they should have in their kit and maybe give some inspiration or something of that nature hehe!

CHECK OUT MY ONLINE MAKEUP PORTFOLIO HERE:
http://www.wix.com/ewwitsnikki/makeup-portfolio

LIKE MY MAKEUP FB PAGE HERE:
http://www.facebook.com/NicoletteMUA

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete