January 2, 2012

NYE Outfit ft. LOVE


Photobucket
Wine Silk Long Sleeve Wrap Dress from LOVE 
 Black Shine Tights from P2000 
 Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Litas from Envishoes 
Black Braided Waist Belt from XXI 
 Chunky Necklace from ICIFashion
PhotobucketPhotobucket
FASHION FOCUS: JEWEL TONE DRESSES
Jewel tone dresses are great classics for any major holiday event without making you look tacky or too overdone. At the same time, these colors gives you just the right amount of pop alongside with some elegance and class. 
Now, with this particular wrap dress, I paired it with some shine black tights, a braided belt to singe the waist to give the fabric some shape and a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Litas to give the overall look a little bit of edge. Also, since it's a wrap dress, there's bound to be lots of cleavage showing, so to avoid that from happening, I used a safety pin and pinned the garment from the inside according to how much neck/ chest I want to show. Then, I added a nice chunky necklace with mixed metals and textures to  complete the look. 
Overall, I really love this dress for it's color and versatility. I can even see wearing this dress in the spring and other seasons, paired with other accessories, of course. The only downside to it is that since it's made of a silk fabric, I wish it had some kind of lining to it because the garment without a lining makes the dress look very sheer. Nonetheless, I can still see myself wearing this dress multiple times this year.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Yes, I look adopted. haha! (My little sister and my mom look alike)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

FACE OF THE DAY 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment