October 5, 2011

White Out --Couture Cut


Skinny Jeans is a company based in Los Angeles, California, where they sew, cut and wash all their jeans. They produce one of a kind jeans that will basically make your bottom half look amazing. No more muffin tops, butt cleavage, flat butts, thunder thighs, just to name a few. Skinny Jeans claim to be slimming & flattering. They use high nylon/ elastane content in their denim to give it the strength to hold everything in, with no sagging  at the end of your day. Skinny Jeans, will separate and slim the thighs, while pushing the butt out to create a more shapely silhouette. Also, the size, shape and placement of the back pockets are solely to make the butt look smaller and more shapelier. 

White Out
-Pure White Denim w/ White Stitching
-CoutureCut- 13 ¾” leg opening
-Pure white stretch denim with white stitching
-Medium weight denim- 76% cotton 22% nylon 2% elastane; never stretches out
-Mid-rise 8 7/16" in size 28: sits slightly below high hip
-Back rise 12 15/16” in size 28
-Antique silver rivets and buttons
-Made in Los Angeles, California

    -Fit: WhiteOut runs almost 2 sizes small 
    (this will be corrected next production)
    -WhiteOut are thick enough so you cannot see through them

First of all, I just want to say, I sincerely apologize for this super delayed review. I have received my sample of Hello! Skinny Jeans in White Out about 3 months ago & unfortunately I've been swamped with things here and there that I have forgotten about it & barely doing my review post on this, now. Anyway, with that aside, I was able to to try out one of their jeans & I picked out White Out in size 26. 

The first time I put them on, I must say my initial reaction was "Wow, it's so soft & comfortable" I honestly felt  like I wasn't even wearing any jeans, because most jeans feel really tight and very constricting unlike Hello! Skinny Jeans. I love the fact that these fit me really good. Now, mind you, I am  a person who is very picky when it comes to her jeans because I have a weird shape. I'm a petite girl, around 5 ft 2.5 inches, My thighs & legs are really skinny but my butt and hips are pretty big for a small girl. Technically I'm a size 3 in most jeans, but sometimes, size 3 jeans fit me on the hips but the butt and thigh area are too loose and saggy which is definitely not flattering :( However, size 0 jeans fit me just fine on the legs and thigh area but when I try to pull it up, it won't even go past my butt, so this is where my huge dilemma starts and I'm sure I'm not the only girl who has the same problem. 

Women are built differently because we come in different shapes and sizes and we're not like those department store mannequins who have perfectly proportioned bodies. Now, it's rare case for me to find perfectly good jeans that fit my bottom half right without any saggy butts or loose thigh areas or even worse, "camel toes" >_<  So, if you're looking for a good pair of jeans that will last you a long time and will never just sit in your closet collecting dust, then try Hello! Skinny Jeans.  

Invest on something that'll be worth it

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


SPONSORED POST: DISCLAIMER POLICY

No comments:

Post a Comment