September 27, 2011

Photoshoot: Head shots for Ashley


This is my third time working with the beautiful, Ashley Pinkston. The first time was at a fashion show which showcased outstanding designs from SDJC alumni's. The second time was at a photoshoot in which me and my photographer friend collaborated on. This third time, I was personally contacted by her to do her hair & makeup, which I gladly agreed upon. --Ashley recently signed a contract with a modeling agency outside of San Francisco & I'm really happy and of course proud of her! I'm sure she'll go places :) Anyways, here are her gorgeous head shots. 

Model: Ashley Pinkston
Photographer: Peter Ricacho of Upstart Photos
Hair & Makeup: Nikki Sison
Tech: Evee Fernandez

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

HOW TO ACHIEVE ASHLEY'S LOOK:
I just did a simple smoky eye look on her by using a shimmery pearl color as a highlight on the inner corners of the eyes, a cream color for the lids, a light matte brown on the crease and a matte black on the outer corners, and by blending the outer third to polish the whole look without having harsh lines. I used a metallic copper liner to line the outer third of the bottom lashes and I relined it with a shimmery brownish gold shadow. I also added some natural fake lashes just to add some volume, then I curled her real lashes and the fake together to finish off the eyes. I used some coral/ peach tone blushes to just give her a natural flush of color on the apples of her cheeks. --I also gave her some highlight, just above the cheek bones to brighten up her face, giving it a refreshed look. As for the lips, I just put a hint of pink/ coral tone lipstick and topped it off with a sheer peach gloss, and that's how you achieve Ashley's look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment