September 25, 2011

Hauling Thrift


Photobucket
Photobucket
Gold Statement Piece Necklace from Superior Thrift --$3.99

Photobucket
Photobucket
Red & Black Chunky Knit Sweater from Superior Thrift --$1.99

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sheer Black Polka Dot Long Sleeve Blouse from Superior Thrift --$1.99

Photobucket
Photobucket
Brown Combat Boots w/ Faux Wool Shearlings from Ross --$24.99

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Jungle Green Knee Length Knit Skirt from Superior Thrift --$1.99



I know that each individual piece don't exactly look appetizing by itself, but once it's styled, everything looks very tailored and complete. Also, the fact that I got these items for a very affordable price, I mean what's there to lose right? Anyways, I'll be sure to post up pictures once I'm able to wear and style these items out.


No comments:

Post a Comment