July 10, 2011

MAC Haul


Hey loves,
Here's another blog post after a few days or even a week, I suppose. Anyways, I'm sorry that I haven't kept my promise regarding blogging everyday =/ It just sucks because after my hives, I started to get this major tooth ache and it got soooo bad that I couldn't eat anything solid and I get massive head aches to the point where I can't even sleep. All I do is cry because the pain is so unbearable.  It just sucks that I have to go through bad luck after bad luck but It's going to be okay (I HOPE & PRAY!) ~I'll be going to the dentist tomorrow to see what's up with this tooth & why it's being a little biatch to me ;) 

Ok, so enough with the excuses and excessive rambling. Here's my MAC Haul for today. I went to the MAC counter today at my local Macy's to grab my HG concealer & a matte black e/s. Aside from that, I also had a few empty single e/s containers so I decided to do my Back2MAC while I'm at it. 

So, here's the mini loot~ 
PS. I purchased the empty PRO palette from the MAC website ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Carbon

Photobucket
Studio Finish Concealer with SPF35 (NC35)
I totally nicked it -_-" haha!

Photobucket

PS. Here's my eye of the day aka EOTD
Photobucket
MAC Paint Pot (Soft Ocher) / Sleek Storm Palette (Shimmery White) / MAC Eyeshadow (Beauty Marked)  / Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells Palette (Crease E/S) / Maybelline Eye Studio Cream Eyeliner (Black) / MAC Eyeshadow (Carbon) / Milani Liquif'eye Pencil Liner (Black) / Cargo Lash Activator Mascara

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete