June 30, 2011

A Sneak Peek Tour --Rolling Makeup Train Case


Hey loves, 
I'm back again with a quick sneak peek tour of my new train case. Anyways, a couple of days ago I have mentioned on both my twitter and personal facebook account that my boyfriend got me a rolling makeup train case for our 2 year anniversary & it just happened that it arrived a few weeks earlier prior to our actual anniversary. 

If you follow my blog and read my posts you would know that I'm a freelance makeup artist, & as a makeup artist, having a durable train case is definitely an essential must. But as a makeup artist with a small budget, it was difficult for me to get a bigger and better train case for my ever growing kit and I've always wanted to get a rolling train case but I just didn't have enough money. But yeah, thankfully my awesome boyfriend got me one & I couldn't be happier and more grateful.

I'm excited and happy beyond words. Not only do have so much room for all of my stuff but it looks more professional now. I really love the fact that I don't have to carry two separate train cases on a gig. I'm just really really happy and I feel so blessed to have such an amazing boyfriend who supports and understands me. 

Anyways, I should stop blabbing & get on with the pics.

Do keep in mind that I am still missing a few items on my kit, but I am working hard to get those missing items ;) 

Photobucket
FRONT

PhotobucketPhotobucket
BACK & SIDE

Photobucket
Black on black exterior

Photobucket
2 in 1

Photobucket
Top half of the train case.
(the little slits that you see on the sides make the dividers adjustable, which is great!)


Photobucket
my un-depotted MAC single shadows, eyeliners-- pencils & cream, mascaras, etc.


Photobucket
loose eye shadows, depotted lipsticks & lipstick palette, face powders & primers, blushes


Photobucket
tinted moisturizers & concealers, tools, business cards

Photobucket
handsanitizers, lip balms of all sorts, makeup remover wipes & anti bacterial wipes, facial mists/ setting spray

Photobucket
tons of eyelashes, brush rolls, brush belt, eyeshadow palettes, salon cape, q-tips/ cotton balls/ sponges

Also, you may have noticed that I do use a wide variety of products, from high-end to low-end items. I think it's very important to do that because not everyone has the same skin or will have the same reaction to the same product, which is why I wanted to combine all the products that I've tested on myself as well as on others that I have previously done makeup for.

ANYWAYS, I'LL DO A SEPARATE TOUR VIA YOUTUBE VIDEO SO YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING BETTER. WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE THAT?

PS. I JUST REALIZED THAT I COULD TOTALLY USE THIS TRAIN CASE AS A LUGGAGE IF EVER I NEED TO HAUL AN EXTRA ONE ;) hahaha! jk! it's too heavy --26lbs by itself. lmao!

No comments:

Post a Comment