May 31, 2011

Sneak Peek --Fashion Shoot Makeup Looks


Photobucket Photobucket
Both looks were done by me/ UPLOADED VIA INSTAGRAM.


Here are the two looks that I'm going to be doing for the Fashion-shoot this Saturday. The two models that I'll be working with are beyond gorgeous, so I'm sure they'll be able to make these looks even more amazing. Also, I wanted to incorporate those fun lashes that I got a while back & never got to use. 


What do you guys think? 


PS. I AM AWARE THAT THE EYELINER ON THE 2ND LOOK IS MESSED UP. MY HAND WAS A BIT SHAKY TODAY :) 
ALSO, CAN YOU TELL THAT THE 1ST LOOK WAS DONE ON THE RIGHT EYE & THE 2ND LOOK IS DONE ON MY LEFT?

1 comment:

  1. wow!!

    Brilliant!!

    I'm having an International giveaway :) Do enter
    http://boldwithbows.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-100-followers-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete