May 10, 2011

Overkill pt. 2 (Favorite Pairs of Shoes) + Prom Makeup


Here are by far some of my favorite pairs of shoes <3 
Photobucket
1. DV by Dolce Vita Pali Wedge Sandals from DJ Premium
2.) Damita K Nude Pumps from Ebay
3.) Dollhouse Buckled Strap Wedges from Lulus
4.) Anne Michelle Balenciaga Inspired Lego Boots from Blooms
5.) Bumper Canvas Laced Up Wedges from GoJane
6.) Steve Madden Key Hole Sling Back Pumps from Ross
7.) Steve by Steve Madden Studded Peep Toe Pumps from Ross

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you tell that wedges, platforms and chunky heels are my favorite type of shoes? Well, it's because they are the most comfortable! I mean, don't get me wrong, I do love my pumps, but sometime, they kill your feet even after only an hour of usage. I would personally know because, I practically wear heels everyday. Haha!

So, what are your favorite type of shoes to wear?


-------------------------------------------------------------------
Btw, a couple of weeks ago was my sisters prom, so it was crazy for me once again. I did 7 girls' makeup in 6 hours. Holy moly! haha! It was exhausting, but it was amazing + earned a little money, which is always a plus.

 Anyways, here are some of there photos:

Photobucket
Mai Chee, My little sister & Anjeanette

Photobucket
Mai Chee Vang

Photobucket
Anjeanette Andrade

I couldn't find pictures of the other girls, so I won't bother posting it. hehe!

Anyways, for those who went to prom, did you guys had fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment