April 20, 2011

Overkill pt.1


 MY SICK OBSESSION. 
Here are my favorite pairs <3
So lately, I've been less into makeup and more into fashion. Hence, the excessive impulse shopping sprees on sunglasses, clothes and SHOES! 

I mean, I love to shop, but recently I found myself purchasing more clothing and shoes + sunglasses way more than makeup which is so crazy! But, I find it more practical, in a sense, I guess?


Here's what's going in my traincase for tomorrow's fashion show. 
WISH ME LUCK, GUYS <3

I'll be working from 1-6pm, so lets pray that I hang in there. lmao!



So, what's your sick obsession aside from splurging on cosmetic items?
 


1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Want your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete