April 16, 2011

Blue Steel Cutthroat


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Model: Anjeanette Andrade
Makeup Artist: Nikki Sison


This was a practice makeup/ shoot. My sister's friend was so nice to lend me her face to do a practice run for the fashion event that I'll be doing makeup for on the 21st as well as my school's annual spring fashion show on the 6th.

Anyways, I know I haven't been doing a lot of FOTD posts because I haven't really changed my everyday look. For some odd reason, I'm still stuck in my neutral phase, which is not a huge problem for me as I have been loving my neutrals lately.

But yeah, I'm kinda nervous and excited at the same time that I'll be doing makeup for actual fashion shows. WAAAH! It's kinda nerve wrecking >_< But, hopefully I kick some ass!

I'll be sure to take as much pictures & videos as/ if I can to make sure I take all of you along in this  amazing journey. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment