March 31, 2011

LA Trip/ Spring Break + The Girlfriend Tag


Hey loves, I'm so sorry for the lack of blog posts =/ I've been super busy lately & as you all know I went out of town for the weekend to have some R&R time with my cousin & nieces and most especially, my boyfriend whom I have not seen for 3 months. 

Anyways, it was a really awesome weekend. I met a lot of his high school & college friends and it was a lot of fun. I tried a lot of new things & ate a lot of good food. 

I'm so bummed that I had to come back and leave LA, but it's ok. Hopefully, I can come back soon!

But yeah, here are some pictures that I took on my trip. Hope you guys enjoy!

Photobucket
At Santa Monica Pier <3
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Santa Monica Beach
Photobucket
Took a candid pic of the boyfriend & it turned out pretty nice, don't you think?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Korean BBQ at Odaesan
Photobucket

Photobucket
My first time playing pool haha! I think I did pretty good for a noob ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
At the Noraebang (Karaoke Bar)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pinkberry for breakfast at Beverly Hills
Photobucket
2 Cafe' Latte from the Statbucks at the Crown Plaza Hotel
Photobucket
Beverly Center Mall
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tokyo Table for Dinner
Photobucket

Photobucket

---------------------------------------------------

Life Vlog #2


The Girlfriend Tag


FEEL FREE TO DO THE TAG TOO & BE SURE TO LEAVE A VIDEO RESPONSE. I'D LOVE TO SEE YOUR VIDEOS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment