February 27, 2011

Trousers Sunday


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-Salmon Wrinkled Button Up Shirt from FXXI
-Grey Slim Trousers from My Secret Closet
-Denim Corset Tank Top from Ross
-Platform Key Hole Sling Back Pumps from Steve Madden
-Anya Necklace Set from Shop The Look

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

FASHION FOCUS:
Trousers are undeniably a classic piece. When you think of trousers doesn't it remind you Katherine Hepburn? What I love about trousers is that you can definitely dress it up or down. It can also be worn at multiple occasions, which is absolutely wonderful considering the fact that you can have an array of looks with just one focus piece. In this case, my focus piece are my grey slim trousers. They are super comfortable at the same time very chic. I mean, whoever says that trousers are only for men, or that trousers isn't feminine enough for women to rock, must be out of their minds.

Anyways, these grey slim trousers that I got from a site called My Secret Closet also comes with these skinny waist belts which goes directly on the double belt loops that are built with the trousers. I absolutely adore these trousers as they look feminine at the same time very casual & chic.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

FASHION HIGHLIGHT:
In this very plain outfit of mine, I definitely had to have a statement piece. Something bold, would make an amazing statement piece for a plain, boring outfit. For my outfit that consists of solid colors, I picked out my Anya Necklace. It actually comes as a set, along with a pair of matching earrings. Anyways, I just love love this necklace. It is very beautiful & bold, just the way I like it.

This necklace almost looks like a "charmed" necklace that has this clustered look to it, with flowers, gems & tassels, which are huge this season.  It's also in this rustic pewter color that basically matches with anything and everything.

Anyways, you can find this piece as well as many other amazing accessories at Shop The Look. Everything on their site is just gorgeous & really affordable too. That's why I love going on their site, window shopping from time to time haha or should I say, screen shopping?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-----------------------------------------------------
Also, I went to Ross today &; got a couple of things. But yeah~ here are some dressing room photos whorage! lol!

I took some pics with my Nikon L110 & iPhone (can you tell the difference between qualities?)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jessica Simpson Collection Skinny Jeans. 
original price: $59.00
ross price: $9.99


PURCHASED!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cute Floral Tank
ross price: $6.99


NOT PURCHSED! 
(although, I wanted to =/ )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blue Forever XXI 1/4 Sleeve Dress
forever 21 price: $22.00
ross price: $8.99


PURCHASED!


----------------------------------------------------
I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely looooove Ross! I find amazing clothes at a great discounted price. :)

I mean, I'm the kinda girl who doesn't care about the brand or how expensive it is, because it doesn't matter if you're wearing even a trash bag, it's how you rock it & how you feel about yourself.

CONFIDENCE IS KEY!

Never say you don't look good in this or that, or even "I could never pull that off" because, if you really want to, you can. Just have the confidence! Don't let the clothes dictate you! Have fun with fashion, don't take it too seriously as it is not only for fashionistas. Fashion is for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment