February 11, 2011

Duo Chrome & Purple Lovin'


Hey loves,
Sorry it took me such a long time to post another EOTD. I guess it's just because I've been wearing the same neutral eye look for the longest time. Yeah~ you can say I've been quite lazy on creating colorful eye looks haha! Anyways, here's my first one for this season. Hope you guys like it ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


EYE PRODUCTS:
-MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ocher
-MAC E/S in Oh! My Darling
-MUA E/S in Shade #12
-Sugar Pill E/S in Poison Plum
-Maybelline Eye Studio Cream Liner in Black
-Asian Fake Eyelashes in 007

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

FACE & LIP PRODUCTS:
-Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Makeup in Natural Tan
-FYF Impeccable Loose Mineral Powder in Sand
-MAC Powder Blush in Pinch Me
-MAC Powder Blush in Honor
-Maybelline Lipstick in Pink Please


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment