December 18, 2010

Yes, it snows in California


Hey loves~
Sorry it's been a while since I last blogged. I know a lot of you have been wondering why they heck I went. Well, I'm back! Sorry, I've neglected blogging for a bit.... =/ It's because last week was my finals & I had to study for it. Also, my BF came up from LA to visit me & me and my family took him to Tahoe. Anyways, it was a blast & I'm just glad that I'm back blogging again.

So, hope you guys missed me ^_^

Here are some pictures of my recent trip to Lake Tahoe (Yes! Lake Tahoe is in NorCal...& yes! it snows here in California haha!)










DAY 4~ Babe going back to LA








me & my not so little sister



we made a snowman thats supposed to represent my little brother who didn't get to come. Boo!


meeeee ^^

BF, sledding down the hill


My mom~ haha!



my little sister

Anyways, hope everyone is having a wonderful December! Hopefully, everyone's done with their finals & did well on it. *CROSS FINGERS* 

BTW,
HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO MY BLOG!!!

And with that said, stay tuned for more giveaways this month! 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!


---------------------------------------------------------
BOYFRIEND TAG PART 2


6 comments:

  1. looks like you had a blast!!! I love snow too but maybe not everyday... LOL... your mom is so slim... =) I wish I'd be like that when I get a little older.. heehee... anyhoo, I love the lippie you're wearin in the video... soo pretty! what is it? if u don't mind me askin... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Annettee: I sure did hehe! And, I know what you mean, it was fun playing with snow but it got insanely cold real fast hehe! As for my mom, haha! she was actually skinnier than that....she gained quite a bit recently. & I'm wearing Barry M's "Peach"

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay you got to see your bf again :D you two are so adorable. loving your top bun it's so chic!

    <3 angie
    Pandaphilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Angie: I know! it was great~ too bad I wont see him till March again. Anyways, thank you, thank you! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute picss!
    I love your hattt <3 and ahhh, you two look so cute together ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Melody: Thank you & hehehe you're soo sweet!

    ReplyDelete