December 29, 2010

Smoky & Golden EOTD + Puppy pics


A couple more days & it's already 2011! Can you guys believe that? I know I sure can't. 2010 went by unbelievably fast, almost doesn't even seem like we've gone through the whole 365 days. 

Anyways, do you guys have any plans for the New Years? Parties, perhaps? As for me, another ordinary day with the fam, which is all good too since I'm a home body anyways. 

But yeah, enough with the rambling, he's my yesterday's FOTD/ EOTD enjoy~





 Here's the simple EOTD with a bronzy gold on my lids, a coffee brown color on my crease, a matte black on my outer v & a light peachy pink on my top crease. And of course, my signature "heavy/thick" eyeliner.


Btw, here's a recent pic of the puppies. Nash is soooo big now huh? He's 10 months old & Chloe is 7 months old. 

Aren't they cute? hehe!

6 comments:

  1. hi nikki! ur pretty hardworking! nice thing to know ur blog's always updated. merry christmas and a happy new year!


    btw, i miss the green tea candy! HAHA.
    have a blissful 2011 ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Love your FOTD hun..Gorgeous as usual..^_^..Awww..Both of them look adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your FOYD! : D The colors are sooo pretty! The smokiness just really brings the colors together!

    And those pups :'D Aww<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty lady here ^__^ I love your EOTD/FOTD, I like the dark look but not really smokey :D And those puppies are adorable!!
    Can't believe I am counting down my last 24hours of this year to next year! Yikes... Happy new year!

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome makeup!!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!! :)
    Good look ^_^

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete