December 22, 2010

Plaid Poncho & Furry Moccasins


Hey guys~ so, this will be a quick post of my OOTD & FOTD today. I just went out with my mom to go get some last minute gift for my dad & for the puppies. hehe!

Anyways, I didn't feel like dressing up or wearing heels. So, I just wore a simple boat neck long sleeves underneath a hooded plaid poncho with some jeggings & moccasin flats.

Here's my neutral FOTD with a pop of red on the lips ;)

I was trying to fit this cowl neck sweater. It was really cute but decided not to get it.

Here's my OOTD (very comfortable & bummy, just the way I like it)



So have you guys done shopping for gifts???
Any last minute shopping anyone?

8 comments:

  1. that poncho is so cute! i love it and your cute little hair bun too. i've been so obsessed with capes recently!

    <3 Pandaphilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angie: Thank you! & I know, same here! I have a few already, but haven't worn them out or at least took pictures of myself with it on. ahh~ I haven't been doing a lot of OOTD's since I just got out of school, but I'll try to do more now. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really bummy but still looks gorgeousss ! I absolutely love the poncho :D I really want oneeeeee. But it's Summer here atm so no chance to wear it anyways ;-; !

    And ahhhh, I finished Christmas shopping ...yesterday. ;-; ! AND IM LAST MINUTE WRITING ChRISTMAS CARDS >_<" definitely going to end up being late ! haha but oh well :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Melody: Aww thanks babe! & where are you from? must be nice and warm over there? Ahh~ I've been freezing my butt off lately, so I envy you if you're some place warm hehe!

    Anyways, that's good! Good luck! hope you finish writing the cards on time ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Lovin' the first outfit! Something about oversized poncho-tops that have caught my attention.

    Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit !!

    <33

    Merry Christmas !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, I just want to say that you have an amazing blog! I always enjoy reading it, but never quite comment. Have a great holiday, and it would mean so much to me if you could check out/ subscribe to my blog: vyile.blogspot.com

    Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete