November 16, 2010

Autumn Pull Over


Hey loves, here's another OOTD, featuring this gorgeous, chic and super comfortable jumper from KOCOSKY. I got it in Brown :) Jada is a tube top jumper with flirtatious ruffles along the bust area. This super chic & comfy jumper also has an elastic waist and leg hem that creates an effortless and comfortable drape. It can be easily dressed up or dressed down. Which I by the way love, because I love pieces that can be multipurpose. Also, this one piece jumper is made of cotton and poly blend fibers, which makes gives it it's comfortable feel as well as easy maintainance. However, can be prone to shrinkage, fading and wrinkles.

Here are some pictures of me in it.


I paired this super chic jumper with my black and white stripes nautical-inspired blazer & my studded peep toe sling back platform heels. (Yes! those are 6 inch heels lol!)

WHERE I GOT THE JUMPER:

WHERE I GOT THE SHOES:
-ROSS


FACE OF THE DAY





13 comments:

  1. UGH! I want to sew and make a romper!!! @_____@;; Anyways, I love the look. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a tattoo on your back? What does it say?
    Bellesme

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ha: Aww you should! I needa get back on my sewing streak. hehe! Just been busy so I haven't sewn anything in a long while hehe!

    @Bellesme: Yes! It says "CHRIST" when you look at it straight forward but when you look at it in a mirror view it says "RISEN" and on the top & bottom of the Jesus fish it has a couple of my favorite bible verses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this makeup it makes your eyes more pretty,u have such a beautiful eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Albastrikmik: aw thank you! you're too kind :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!..I love your outfit hun..You look gorgeous on it..^_^..Your EOTD absolutely gorgeous as usual..

    ReplyDelete
  7. that jumper is supppperr cute! you're so lucky that it's perfect for california now. i'm freezing my butt off at school haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the jumpsuit, looks super comfy! and it's great the the striped blazer. those shoes are great too, gotta love Ross! :)

    suzy
    Beneath the Glass

    ReplyDelete
  9. I EFFIN' LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!!! *_*;

    The shoes, the romper-looking-thing.. all of it : D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Wintergirl: Thank you haha

    @Angiepink: thanks love

    @Angie: Thank you! well, the weather over here in Cali is about 70 ish, so it's sunny yet breezy. hehe! Anyways, stay warm, love

    @Liana: Yeah, the jumpsuit is really comfy. Feels like I'm wearing pj's hahaha!

    @Nani: Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. you definitely know how to wear that romper. love the shoes!

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the romper!!! Everything you wear is always cute ^_^.
    Nikki, you go to a fashion school right? I want to major in fashion merchandising and i'm so scared >_< I can't find the right school. :( is it ok if i as what university do you go to ?

    ReplyDelete