November 15, 2010

100% Pure Cosmetics Review


100% Pure is the first and only cosmetics colored from antioxidant rich fruit and vegetable pigments. While other color cosmetics are colored with either synthetic dyes or minerals, only 100% Pure color cosmetics are colored with fruit & vegetable pigments (patents pending)! All the antioxidants and vitamins in fruits are in the actual color, so you will be applying all the healthy nutrients of the fruits directly on your skin! 

I mean how great does that sound? I, personally love anything that is natural, organic and environmentally friendly. (that's always a huge plus)

Anyways, here are some of the stuff that the wonderful people of 100% Pure, sent me.




FRUIT PIGMENTED TINTED MOISTURIZER
With SPF 20 (sheer to medium coverage)
100% Natural, 100% Vegetarian, Gluten free
Tinted with natural fruit and vegetable pigments to give your complexion a flawless appearance while feeding your skin with nourishing white tea, acai oil, pomegranate oil and vitamins. SPF 20 protects your skin against the sun’s harmful UVA (ultra violet aging) and UVB (ultra violet burning) rays while antioxidants protect your skin from other environmental hazards such as pollution, smog, smoke, exhaust, etc.

>> This tinted moisturizer is in fact very moisturizing. It has a sheer to medium coverage which is perfect if you want something light and not heavy like a full coverage liquid foundation. I also love the fact that it has a built-in pump, hence making everything sanitary & cleaner. Although, one thing that I have about the pump is that, you have to pump it a few times, the first time you use it, to get the product out. Nonetheless, I really like this product. I use it whenever I don't feel like putting a foundation on. ^_^ 


FRUIT PIGMENTED 
BRIGHTENING CONCEALER WITH SPF20
100% Natural, 100% Vegetarian, Gluten free
100% Natural concealers made with caffeine rich green tea, green coffee and concentrated with potent anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants and nourishing rosehip oil. Made with pigments from fruits and vegetables. Does not contain synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances or any other toxins. Truly, 100% Pure.

>> I use this concealer for my under eyes circles & it conceals a good amount of my dark circles, but I'm not too fond of the texture because it can be a bit thick at first but aside from that, it is very buildable & soft to the touch. Be sure to set it with a powder after application so it won't crease at the end of the day.


FRUIT PIGMENTED LIP BUTTER
CHERRY
100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free
With an ultra-moisturizing base of organic avocado and shea and cocoa butters, these lip butters leave lips nourished, silky soft, and delightfully infused with natural fruit and berry pigments. They also infuse skin with healthy antioxidants and vitamins.

>> I absolutely love this lip butter. It is very moisturizing!! I also love the fact that it has a sheer tint of red in it :) Also, the container tin is very cute and contains a lot of product.


FRUIT PIGMENTED MASCARA
100% Natural, 100% Vegetarian
100% natural mascara lengthens, separates, thickens and glosses lashes with fruit pigments and Black tea pigments. Lash conditioning ProVitamin B5, Vitamin E, Oat and Wheat protein conditions for healthier lashes. Gentle, all natural, good for you formula is suitable for everyone, even if you wear contacts or have sensitive eyes. Water and smudge resistant.

>> I most definitely love this mascara. From it's adorable & sophisticated packaging to how great it is with my short lashes. I love how it darkens and lengthens it but I wish it had the volumizing ability. But, it's ok though because I only apply a thin coat of it then I apply my fake lashes. The only thing though is that the wand is quite long so I wouldn't suggest it for your lower lashes because it will definitely get in the way. But, you can always just wipe the smudge off so not a huge deal or anything. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Check it out here:


FTC: The items were sent to me by 100% Pure for review purposes only. I am not affiliated with the company, nor am I getting paid to do this review. As always, everything is 100% my own honest opinion


2 comments:

  1. oh cool thx for that tipps...I really love make up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to look into that tinted lip butter. I'm obsessed with lip glosses and balms etc. =)

    http://hollydollyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete