October 23, 2010

[Review] Eldora Lashes



Eldora is a UK based site that sells more than 200 different types of false lashes. From natural looking lashes to the over the top, avant garde lashes. They have a huge variety of lashes that were made either synthetic, human hair, individuals & more.

I was kindly contacted by Ella from Eldora & I received 2 pairs of false lashes. The first pair I received were the B129 & the second pair was the S108, which is a bit more crazy-dramatic.


The lashes are very durable & will definitely last after a few good uses. The strip isn't flimsy like other fake eye lashes. You can also trim the lashes according to the shape & size of your lids. 


Also, Eldora ships for free around the UK & will include a free shipping for orders 20GBP and over for international customers. 

Feel free to check them out at:

Here are some of my favorites:





FTC: The following items mentioned were sent to me by http://eldorashop.co.uk for review purposes only. I am not affiliated with the company nor am I getting paid to do this review. Everything in this review is 100% my own honest opinion.



3 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Check out my giveaway to win a $35 gift certificate!
    http://glam-me-upxo.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!
    Gena

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I HAVE the second pair of lashes you bought lol. I love the lashes with the brown feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the lashes are really awesome!!! I lov how it looks on u~

    ReplyDelete