October 10, 2010

My Sick Obsession!


Ahh~ I'm such a shoe-whore! It's like I'd rather buy shoes than clothes any time, any day. Anyways, here are some of the shoes that I've been eying for the past few months now. -_-" I know...lmao!

 (not in any particular order)

Michael Antonio Galon Black Suede Belted Wedge Bootie
source: Lulus.com

Privileged Kyoko Olive Suede Buckled Ankle Boot on a Wedge
source: Lulus.com

source: Makemechic.com

source: Makemechic.com

source: Solestruck.com

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes-The Clinic Shoe
source: Solestruck.com

Over The Knee Suede Boot
source: Charlotterusse.com

Lace-Up Shearling Bootie
source: Charlotterusse.com

Jeffrey Campbell Shoes-The Exam Shoe
source: Karmaloop.com

source: Makemechic.com

So as you can see I have this sick obsession with buckles & platforms ;) Oh well, I'm just a girl...what can I do? lol!

6 comments:

  1. love them ! esp the first and second one. i love wedge booties. so cute ! and comfortable ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, you are seriously my shoe soulmate!!! These are all the shoes I've been eyeing recently :) Love them ALL!

    XOXO

    Michelle
    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be honest, I was never the type of girl who walk by DSW and go crazy over shoes (I love heels since I was young). lol. But I start having an obsession over them about two years ago... lol. I don't buy a bunch or go crazy over them but I do think every girls need a couple of pairs for different outfits =] and if they're not into fashion, they should have 2 different color pumps at least... my mom have basically every single color from 20 years ago and she still have all of them! hahaha... but she said don't leave them out or it won't last long so keep it in the box or closed zipper box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOSH!!..Love all of it..Absolutely gorgeous and crazy..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG... Nngh. That second pair of shoes.. I.. need them. o.o

    My mum's a shoe addict herself-- I'm much more of an accessory addict. Haha. I have something like 3 dozen scarves. Haha.

    You find the best shoes, though. o; Maybe is I spent more time looking, I'd be more addicted. Hm..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know some great shoe stores!

    Thank you!'

    -Coco<3

    ReplyDelete