October 30, 2010

I'm 23 today~


So this is a quick blog with no pictures~ I just wanted to do a quickie & Thank God and my parents for this special day. Today, I turn 23! And, even though I may or may not look it, I'm still very thankful for being able to wake up, alive & healthy & of course be able to spend time with the ones who I love and vice versa. 

Today is another mile stone, another year, another opportunity to succeed, excel & make a difference in this world. 

Thank you to those who have stuck by me all these years, mainly my family & when I mean family, I mean, my parents, siblings, a few of my cousins and of course my bf. 

It was kind of a difficult year for me this year, feeling alone & such a loner which is why I found a sanctuary in this mini blog of mine & I want to thank all of you (my blog readers & followers/ subbies/ etc)  for all of your support and love that you give me each and every day. Your comments really inspire, motivate and empowers me to do something for myself & knowing that I CAN succeed and be someone. Thank you so much for all the love that you've provided for me and my blog. 

I wanna thank those who I've made one of a kind connections with and built amazing friendships with~ you all know who you are. :)

In one way or another, your friendship really meant a lot to me. I never thought it would have been possible to have this kind of relationship with complete strangers, but I have found comfort through your words and encouragement. 

I love you all so much! Thank you!

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!:D Enjoy your day, Nikki!:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Nikkie! Have a great one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Nikki!! <3 I hope you have the best birthday EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday! have a great one and a safe halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy 23rd birthday Nikki~! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy your birthday! :)

    xo, Michelle
    www.michelle-esque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy B'day!
    Have a great day! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY! : D

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday,hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! ♥
    Stay pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday dear ,
    May ur life full of joy , happiness , luck and love ,
    GOD bless You

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday!!! :P

    Enjoy every moment.. :P

    Much love,
    enchi :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. belated happy birthday!! more years of informative blogging!!



    God bless! :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my..Sorry for the late wishes hun..Happy Birthday Hun..God Bless you always and your love one..May you have a great success in your life..^_^..

    ReplyDelete