October 7, 2010

Fall 2010 Midnight Sky (EOTD) + Randoms


Hey lovelies,
Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Anyways, I'm back again with some EOTD's from this week. So, I've been playing a lot with color & different smoky eyes, so here's what I've come up the past couple of days. Hope you guys like it!

Also, feel free to leave some questions, suggestions, concerns or even requests! ^_^ Give me some ideas on what to blog about next!

yesterdays look

todays look

My FOTD today & my boho chic side braid, inspired by Dara from 2ne1

My FOTD from last week
---------------------------------------------------------

PUPPIES~!!!!

MEET NASH & CHLOE ^o^

here's my baby, Chloe wearing her pink polk dotted booties
& this is my BF's dog, Mimi (I didn't take this picture, my bf sent it to me to show me what she looked like. She's cute huh?)


I will upload tons of videos, so please check out my youtube channel ^^

10 comments:

  1. FIrst off, i love dara from 2ne1. Just saying. I love the false lashes. An idea for a post would be to teach us how to do the braid thing you have. It doesn't look like a regular braid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous girl! I love the colors of your EOTDs, smokey & deep- perfect for the fall.. hehe such cute doggies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both looks! you looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!..I love your FOTD and EOTD hun..Absolutely gorgeous..OMG!!..Your hair!! I love it..Your look beautiful hun..^_^..Aww chloe and your bf dog are look so adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Y: I love Dara too!!! ^_^ and sure thing! I'll do a video tutorial for it, I guess :) thanks for the request

    @Karen: Aww you're too sweet! thank you! ^_^

    @Arsyparsy: Thank you!

    @Angie: Aw thanks love! glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that pink polk dotted booties soo cute haha <3
    love ur eotd !

    ReplyDelete
  7. those little booties! so precious :) love this cool colours look - so mysterious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg girly! your puppies are SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I like u in both looks! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you need free Facebook Followers?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT & ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete