October 2, 2010

Conversation Pieces Entries & Winner


Hey lovelies, 

I just want to thank each and everyone of you who entered my Dress Me Up contest, sponsored by Conversation Pieces. Although, there weren't as many who entered, I am still very glad that a handful of you did. Anyways, enough with non-important stuff. Here's what you all have been waiting for, to find out who the winner of this contest is. 

But before that, I just want to show you guys the entries I received & of course everyone was beautiful & I honestly had the hardest time to choose, plus I didn't want to be biased or anything since I am pretty close to some of the participants. So to be fair, I had asked Audrey, owner & founder of Conversation Pieces to choose the winner. 

But first, here are the entries...


& Finally, the winner that Audrey chose....

IPEH!!!
Congratulations, love~!!!!

Please email me the following information at nicolettesison@yahoo.com
-NAME
-SHIPPING ADDRESS
-PHONE NUMBER

----------------------------------------------

Anyways, please feel free to check these girls out! They are all wonderful people & they have some amazing blogs as well, so be sure to follow them :D

Again, thank you so much girls for entering! If you didn't win this time, don't worry because Audrey and I are thinking of another collaboration very very soon. So definitely look out for that! 

Also, I would like to send out a special shout out to Audrey & Conversation Pieces for sponsoring this wonderful contest of mine. 

Please visit her amazing site:

8 comments:

  1. aw congrats to the winner, all the girls looked great though! i'm so sorry i didnt enter, i just had so much stuff to do that i didnt get a chance...but thanks for holding this contest anyways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations ipeh ^___^
    her outfit looks so cute. very spring/summery !
    i would totally have entered this but always so shy when it comes to taking photos of myself LOL !

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgggg i won yayyy haha going to send email now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ipeh, such a cute outfit..love! Lovely outfits these ladies came out with..Im inspired. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Liana: Aww I know, I would've loved it too if you entered. But it's ok, I have more giveaways in store for all of you since it is my birthday month ^^

    @Jahnice: Awww... don't be shy! You're gorgeous, what's there to be shy about? hehe!

    @Ipeh: Congrats girl! I got your email. Please email me back on the dress that you like.

    @Miss Nikka: I know right? Hopefully you can join my next giveaway/ contest ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats to the girls :)

    ReplyDelete