October 27, 2010

Busy BEEing Me + FOTD/EOTD


Hey lovelies, Sorry I've been insanely busy with life & school lately that I've neglected to blog everyday now. But hope you guys understand hehe! I've been having projects after projects & tons of homeworks and exams for all my fashion classes -_-" UGH! I need a good & long break......*cough~ early winter break?* haha yeah right! Anyways, here are a couple of pictures or should I say, A LOT of pictures of my photowhoring self (as usual) lol! hope you guys don't mind seeing my face plastered all around this blog. But yeah, here are my FOTD's from yesterday & today, enjoy!

 FOTD -102610

FOTD - 102710

Heres my simple smoky purple EOTD

Also, aside from blogging, I just wanna say a warm welcome to the new followers I've made these past few days. Hope that you all like my blog & for my old followers, thank you for all the love and support <3333 I appreciate all of you equally, so thank you!

Anyways, with that aside... I've been into taking random pictures lately so here are some that I've taken a picture on.



And, lastly...I just wanna share the uber cute package I had received yesterday. 
Thank you, Amy <3
Isn't the packaging just gorgeous? Ah~ I love it!

Ahhh~ I'm soooo sleep =___= zZzZz
Anyways, that's it for now! I just wanted to blog so you guys know that I'm still alive hehe! But yeah, if you need me for anything theres always twitter/ my fb fan page. I update those more often than this so yeah~

PS. Sorry I haven't posted any OOTD lately. I've been busy and haven't gotten the time to take a picture of myself full body, so yeah~ I'll try to do it from time to time for you guys though :D

BTW....PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY MASSIVE BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY. IT'S ON THE SIDE BAR! ^.^






8 comments:

  1. nikki !!! love your looks !! <3 keeeeeep em coming !! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nikki!
    I hope you do well with all the stress from school. Keep trying. And your makeup looks are always gorgeous and interesting with bold colors. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, you look HOT! :) I love the smoky purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my..I love your EOTD hun..Absolutely gorgeous.. Wow!!.. What a great sugarpill hauls you have there hun..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh la la~~. Your blending is impeccable as alaways. o: <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. your so gorgeous :) i love your makeup looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you looking for free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete