October 22, 2010

Autunno Stagione

Autunno Stagione
Autunno Stagione by Nicolette Sison featuring snake jewelry

Autunno Stagione means Autumn Season in Italian. I most especially love this season mainly because I was born in the Autumn Season. I love the sunshine with the cold breeze. And here in California, our Autumns are the best! I also love fall season fashion! I enjoy layering garments together as well as jewelry.

What do you guys think of this outfit? & What do you guys usually like to wear this season?


3 comments:

  1. I love that outfit! Lots of layers<3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am finally following you! yay! xD love this post! you're capturing the camel chic for fall. nice! love these neutral tones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Susie: thanks love!

    @Classically Cool: Aww thank you so much for following my blog & for the wonderful compliment. I love neutrals for fall! heh

    ReplyDelete