September 13, 2010

Vicarious Vintage


Hey loves, I know I haven't posted an OOTD for a while now, so here it is, finally :) Also, about my last post..THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO READ, COMMENTED & UNDERSTOOD ME & MY POST. I received about 500+ views on that particular post on the day it was posted. Anyways, for those who commented, thank you so much for the understanding & support that you all have showed me. That is one of the reasons why I love my readers so much! I'm glad that I was able to relate & inspire some of you guys. Again, thank you so much from the very bottom of my heart <3

On a fashionably note, you can see that the title of this post is "Vicarious Vintage" it is because I found it very fitting since I am rocking one of their pieces.

Each piece from Vicarious Vintage is definitely one of a kind. If the makers of vintage fashion can speak they would personally direct you to VV's site.

Anyways, for those who follow me via Twitter, you guys know that I tweeted about speaking with Evie,  Vicarious Vintage's CEO & creative director. To be honest I didn't know what to expect. However, she is probably one of the most sincere & warmest people you'll ever get to talk to. She is amazingly knowledgeable about fashion & its industry because of course, she was a FIT graduate. Anyways, it was a pleasure speaking to such a kind person. :)

So, you're probably wondering, what is Vicarious Vintage? Well, first of, Vicarious Vintage is based in Honolulu, Hawaii. It offers its consumers & customers, one of a kind- vintage pieces that can be guaranteed not only for its unique style but also for its quality. Another thing that I love about this company is that for every purchase you make, VV donates 10% of the expense to help end Human Trafficking in the US as well as in other countries. Like their slogan, "Vicarious Vintage: for the socialite trendsetter with a heart of gold" I, for one am advocate for great things such as this and do appreciate companies that are whole heartedly giving back to help the community.

SHOP VINTAGE:
VICARIOUSVINTAGE.COM

"LIKE/ FAN" them on Facebook & enter their contest where you can win $150 VV shopping spree. (Simply take a picture or a video of your personal styling skills in your new VV threads, post it on their FB fan page & tell them why you're a vinny babe) --simple as that!


FACEBOOK.COM/VICARIOUSVINTAGE


*Anyways, I'll be entering my photo, so if you want you can vote for me. I'll very much appreciate it & your support. ^_^




"Coral Kitty" cardigan from Vicarious Vintage
"2LipsToo" Combat Boots from Ross ($24.99 only!)

OOTD VIDEO
and yes, i know that i'm wearing riding boots in this vid :)



FOTD

EYES: 
- MAC Paint Pot (Soft Ocher)
-MAC E/S (Oh My Darling)
-MAC E/S (Crystal)
-MAC E/S (Devilish Dark)
- NYX E/S (Black)
-Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner (Black)
- Revlon Colorstay Liner (Black)
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara (Black)
-Fake Eyelashes (P015)

BROWS:
- K Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow 24h (02)
- Sephora Duo E/S (05)

FACE:
-Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
-Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation (True Beige)
-MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NW25)
-It Cosmetics' Bye Bye Undereye Concealer (Tan)
-MAC Studio Fix (NC40)
-MAC Powder Blush (Gingerly)
-NYC Bronzer (Sunny)
-Hard Candy Baked Blush (Honeymoon)

LIPS:
-EOS Lipbalm
-Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick (Pink Please)

--------------------------------------------------
Also, I'll do a post on my recent retail therapy haul & other fitting room picks :) So, stay tuned!!!

13 comments:

  1. I can't believe those boots are only $24.99! They're hot =) I love your outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Susie: I know right, that's why I had to grab em. hehe! & Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your boots! you're rockin' the outfit girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! The eyeliner is uber!!! SIMPLY AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow cute outfits! you look good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so adorable! :) i love that little cardi on you it's just a big oversized for that nice dolly effect

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that cardigan!
    & how you did your eyeliner too (^_^)

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @locke: Thanks, love <3

    @dblchin: thank you

    @arsyparsy: thanks :D

    @Angie: Thank you, sweetie! I think it was made to be loose fitting, since it's vintage. There's also shoulder pads which i love cause it creates this almost boxy look! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I reallly love your boots but i have no clue where da hell "Ross" is at....gosh...I WANT IT hahahahaa.... i love your outfit and your makeup you're so cute...your hair's growing too hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey nikki! the books look really cute on you. gorgeous style on the vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No waaaaaaaaaaaay!!! $25 dollars for that boots!! I soooo want it! YOu look stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete