September 29, 2010

[Review] Geo Angel Brown/ Green Lenses



sponsored by: Asian Fashion City






Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥
Geo lenses are probably my favorite brand for circle lenses because it is super comfortable. I own many pairs of lenses from Geo to EOS, etc... but I noticed that most of my Geo lenses are usually my go-to lenses for everyday long wear. The Angel Green & Angel Brown are probably one of those go-to favorites. Plus, it doesn't dry up my eyes (& you all know how I'm uber picky with my lenses because my eyes are very sensitive)

Color: ♥♥♥♥♥
I love love the color! It's not too light or too dark, it's simply just perfect. I love how it complements with my eye color. 

Design: ♥♥♥♥♥
The design is very simple, with a dark outer rim. I absolutely love it! Although, I must say, if you want more of a natural look, I feel like Geo Angel's might not be the best choice as they do have that dark rim that is quite noticeable. Hence, taking away that natural look & enhancing that dolly eyed look.

Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥
As far as enlargement  goes, these Geo Angel's are only 14mm so it won't entirely make your eyes look like anime eyes, but the dark rim does help make your eyes more awake & much more brighter. I especially love these lenses for that because I find that 14mm lenses are much more comfortable to wear than bigger ones. 

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥
Overall, I have nothing bad to say about these lenses and it's kind of funny because I usually have something bad to say. I mean, I've been wearing & testing these lenses out for about a couple of months now & I've even worn them (accidentally) to go nap for about 1 hr <-- *not suggesting you do the same to test something out* But these lenses were SUPER! I can even wear them for about 10 hrs without drying my eyes. I love love love Geo Angel's!

Anyways, here are a couple of pictures of me wearing these lenses
Geo Angel Brown
Geo Angel Green


---------------------------------------------------
WHERE TO BUY:
------------------------------------------------------------

9 comments:

  1. Ooo, they look so pretty! I like your eye makeup in the last picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Susie: Thanks girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..Love both Geo Angel contact lens..I have Geo Angel Brown and I love it..Plus its very comfortable wearing it the whole day without irritated your eyes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have both and they're really great! (^_^)

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the angel grey and violets and I agree they are super comfortable :)

    I think I like the green ones on you best-what ones are your fav?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty...your greens look better on you than mine did on me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!!

    http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. geo angels are my faves :) i should get the brown and green too - they look awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh I just ordered a pair of Angel Brown & I'm glad I did! The Green ones look fantastic too !

    ReplyDelete