September 1, 2010

Kawaii Goods Haul + FOTD



HTTP://KAWAIIGOODS.COM

She has the cutest things on her site, I LOVE EVERYTHING! She has so many items to choose from too. I love how the shipping was super fast. Only 3 days :) I guess it's cause it's coming from Southern California & I live in Northern Cali. Anyways, Claudia is super friendly & customer service is amazing. She will answer any of your questions if you ever have any.

She makes most of what she sells & everything is good in quality, which is why I appreciate it even more. She puts all her hard work and love in every single item she makes. I also love her site, it is very organized and very girly. I can spend hours looking at every single one of the items because there's just that many. Most of the accessories and supplies are very very affordable as well, which is a definite plus.

I was just on her site again a few minutes ago & I was just browsing around. I saw a lot of cute things that I like :) There were cute bow rings & flower rings & an assortment of hair clips, head bands, earrings, brooches & pins, phone charms & more.

Anyways, check out her site & support handmade <3

-------------------------------------------------
FACE OF THE DAY
I redyed my hair again. what do you guys think?
simple neutral eye w/ dramatic eye liner, as usual
these lashes I got from daiso :)


FTC: The products mentioned were sent to me by Claudia, owner of Kawaiigoods.com for review purposes only.  Although, I received the products for free, It does not alter my opinions. My opinions are unbiased and a 100% honest. I am not affiliated with the said company, nor am I getting paid to do this review.

12 comments:

  1. OMG!! Absolutely kawaii..I love all of them..You look gorgeous as usual hun..^_^..Love daiso fake eyelashes.. Never try before..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @AngiePink: I know right? everything is sooo cute! They're super affordable too :) And, thank you <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE DAISO!!! :D
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh how cute =] and I love DAISO!!! hmm guessing number 10's? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love the new hair color!!!
    and i'm sooo checking out the site! So cuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really cute items!!
    & I like your false lashes!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I REALLY LIKE YOUR HAIR!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love your make-up, and your false eyelashes!♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are super cute accessories, and i absolutely LOVE your hair.

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Currently it looks like Movable Type is the preferred blogging
    platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
    Here is my page ; piano lessons

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! Its actually amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear idea on the topic
    of from this post.
    Also see my webpage > immobilienalanya.net

    ReplyDelete