September 15, 2010

EOTD/ FOTD + Mini Retail Therapy Haulage + 120 Plalette


Hey lovelies, so I know I haven't been blogging as much as I used to because I've been quite busy with some school things but anyways, here's a look that I've worn last Sunday. I used MAC E/S in Electric Eel & B-Rich


Here's the look I did yesterday :) Simple, smoky & neutral!
Here's a pic of me with a different colored lipstick (Barry M- Orange) I decided to change it to Maybelline's Pink Please after a couple of hours hehe



---------------------------------------------------

So, most of you know that I love love love shopping at Ross, mainly because of it's affordable prices & the clothes aren't too bad either. Plus, you wont see 100 tops, skirts or shorts of the same kind unlike F21. Anyways, with that aside, here are some of the stuff I tried on :)

draped sleeveless cardigan
boyfriend styled army shirt
 military styled jacket (PURCHASED!)
 quarter sleeved floral & lace cardigan (PURCHASED!)--@Marshalls
 -----------------------------------------------------
Anyways, here's a little photo-whoring for ya... hehe!

------------------------------------------------------------


12 comments:

  1. Your makeup is absolutely perfect! I love the last cardigan.

    Btw, what eyeliner do you use?

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! Love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Becky: Thanks, love! As for the eyeliner, I use Maybelline Eye Studio in Black for lining my top lids and for my waterline, I use Revlon's Colorstay eye liner pencil in Black as well.

    @Miryam: Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely job! i dont think i like it with orange lip colour though.
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... vividfusion.blogspot.com ...Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  5. the floral cardigan is so pretty. omgggg orange lipstick! that is the perfect perfect shade i've been searching for forever *drools* :D it looks so great on you!

    i <3 ross too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual hun, you look gorgeous with every e/s you wear..Absolutely gorgeous.. You look cute on 2nd picture cam-whore..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Nikki I just love you....You're so cute hahahaa always have the BEST makeup look and outfits...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your orange lips !

    ReplyDelete
  9. great haulage! i love your pics too, you're so cute with your camwhoring :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so stylish and gorgeous! Absolutely love your make up style and you're not afraid to use colors! Love this post > <

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for answering me! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love how u played with ur eyeliner every time! So define!

    ReplyDelete