September 16, 2010

City Bound


Hey loves, here's an outfit of day from Tuesday. I actually went to SF with my family & the weather in the city is always in the high 50's to low 60's so I had to be prepared as I had known that it'll be overcast, as usual. Anyways, here's an ALL shades & tints of gray outfit of the day, featuring ASOYA's flannel blazer. 

Since there's not much color going on my wardrobe, I wanted to spice it up a bit by bringing color onto my lips. I used Hard Candy's Painted Lady Lipstick in Delusional. I also did my eyeliner as thick looking as possible to add some kind of drama to the whole look. 

---------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------




This blazer is 65% Cotton & 35% Polyester. It is a blazer type but not your typical boyfriend blazers because this one has the material of more of a jacket. I love how theres a stretchable band on the bottom, that gives it a modern twist. I also love the black lining inside, that makes everything look so clean and polished & adds a bit of sophisticated-ness? 

This blazer/ jacket is a free size meaning it's kind of like an all size fits all except, I doubt it'll be size Large. I think that's the only down side to it, but other than that, I love this jacket so much. 

I can't wait to wear it more during the Fall & Winter seasons. :) 

This jacket is very comfortable & keeps your really warm. Also, since its a neutral color, its practically goes well with everything.

buy here:




-------------------------------------------------------
ANNOUNCEMENT!!! 
 I just want you guys to know that I have made a fan page for Ewwitsnikki via Facebook. And, I would really appreciate it if you guys support me by "LIKE"ing it. 

I will be updating it more than twitter :) Also, I will post contest via my fan page way before my twitter or blog, so you guys can get a sneak peek of everything, before anyone else. 

I will also try to post daily outfits of the day or just fun random pictures so you guys can get to know me much better. I really want to interact with my readers more, which is why I decided to make it. I want to be able to reply to each and everyone's comments with the quickness. Also, I wanted to make a page where you guys can voice out your opinions, suggestions, requests or anything questions that you guys might have for me.

Anyways, I really appreciate you guys taking the time to read this :) Thank you!

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW:

-------------------------------------------------------


FTC: The following item mentioned above was sent to me by http://asoya.com for review purposes only. I am not affiliate with the company nor am I getting paid to do this review. I will never compromise or be biased on anything just because I received something free of charge. I believe in honesty & I will never stand by something that I don't believe in.

15 comments:

  1. I don't know why but I can't enter to your fan page...It just send me to my Facebook Start Page.
    Btw, I love your bag in those pics!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Becky: Oh really? Hmm.. Idk why? but, I tried checking if the link works & it seems to work for me. Maybe try again a little bit later? And, thank you so much :D I got it for $30. Its a Marc Jacobs inspired bag lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE OUTFIT! & love the lips

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit hun..You absolutely look adorable..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @xoladiihoneyxo: thank you!

    @Miryam: Thanks, love

    @Angie: Aww you're so sweet, hun! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohhh girl i love ur lipcolor!!! it makes ur outfit pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im heading to SF tomorrow and packing my scarfs and boots! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how u make simple, basic clothing stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you do look like a city girl! i absolutely love it and your beret and bag :) you look tres urban chic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Oreleona: Thank you :)

    @Barrtart: Oh nice! hehe! gotta love em boots & scarves <3

    @Nicol: Aww thank you so much!

    @Angie: Thanks, love! We had to leave really early to go to SF, like at 8, I was barely awake when I put everything together. But, it wasn't hard to put the outfit together. It was very comfortable :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the boots!!! Where did you get them? and your baG?

    I gave you an award! Check it out here
    http://bellesmee.blogspot.com/2010/09/dont-settle-for-style-succeed-in.html
    Bellesme

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the boots!!! Where did you get them? and your baG?

    I gave you an award! Check it out here
    http://bellesmee.blogspot.com/2010/09/dont-settle-for-style-succeed-in.html
    Bellesme

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg! U look totally fab in that outfit. I can never wear that in Singapore, people will assume I'm mad.

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous!! The jacket makes you so classy and elegant! You look so nice and warm too ^^

    ReplyDelete